Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh........ The Embarrassment!

Thinking back to my illustrious history of embarrassing moments, I can recall several stand out moments. One time, whilst on the tube during peak hour, I felt the eyes of many on me. Thinking myself paranoid, I shrugged it off. But......there was something wrong and I felt it. Getting off that packed tube, I bent down to pick up my bag, only to notice not one, but two strategically placed buttons open on my blouse. Oh the shame! All those lascivious 'suits' staring at my very exposed cleavage! Not even a 'sister' lent over and suggested that I was exhibiting flesh. Thank Christ I had a really nice bra on.

A friend of mine realised, after having walked the distance from Town Hall to Wynyard, (along one of Sydney's busiest streets), that she had done so with her mid-thigh skirt tucked securely into her black pantyhose, exposing her pantyhose-clad arse. A distance of about 1.5km! Bastards! Not one slight tap on her shoulder accompanied by an 'ahem, you might want to re-address your post-toilet skirt tuck there'.

Yet neither of these 'Kodak moments' compare to the embarrassment that happened yesterday at the Winter Olympics.

Lindsey Jacobellis. Tut...tut...tut...tut.

Guaranteed Gold medal. On her second last jump in the snowboardcross, decides to do, (what I have on good authority is called), a 'backside method grab'. Loses it, coming down on her 'showy-offy ass', giving the lead away and going from gold to silver in one fabulously flawed swoop.

How can she ever show her face again! That's the equivalent of the 'pantyhose saga' being done at the Oscars.

All I can say is better her than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home