Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wow...what to write? The skies the limit. But I must ask myself.....who would possibly read this?

So, I just returned back to my (now) home, London the other day after having returned to my original home, Sydney, for a 5 week visit. Now I must ask myself, where is home, where is my heart, where is my future?
In Oz I feel so free, so alive. I feel confident that I am surrounded by people who truly love me. Yet i crave the culture and history that I am surrounded by daily in London. I often jump on my bike and travel around marvelling at the incredible old buildings, luscious parks, the interesting people..........

So i guess its a case of, watch this space!!!

Incredibly poor attempt at a pick up line inflicted on me last night......" have your eyes always been such an amazing blue....."
Ok...the guy was trying...yeah right....trying to be an ass!!! I mean really, how was he supposed to recover from my obvious reaction of horror. Now....guys out there reading this may be 'poo-pooing' me as I speak....branding me a heartless emasculating bitch, but I guess my inability to cope with the initial mating rituals that indeed, once navigated, may lead to a meaningful relationship, has rendered me the career single that I am today!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home