Friday, August 25, 2006

Thomas

I thought I should report this morning whilst the sight of Thomas is still in my mind.

The first contact with Thomas this morning was at 6:45am, when she passed me in the hallway, draped in a towel, heading for the bathroom. She grunted (my interpretation of that grunt was, "god help me...I wanna die"....)

My next contact with Thomas was about 20 minutes later. She entered the TV room, draped in a towel. She grunted. (I interpreted this grunt to say, '...morning').

I knew that it wasn't a code red, as with each grunt, Thomas had a hint of a smile.

Thomas got home this morning at 2:43am.

It's safe to say, Thomas was celebrating last night.

Thomas later told me, that she got home so late because she fell asleep on the night bus and travelled all the way to Morden. Immediately, my mind leapt to the scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, where at roll call, a student is asleep at his desk, dribbling.

Disclaimer: In no way has Preston ever implied, or wll ever imply that Thomas is a dribbler. Any inference to this is made entirely by the reader.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger thermalsatsuma said...

That would explain all of the pictures on Thomas' Flickr account of her making merry with some guy in a kilt ... ;-)krg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home