Friday, July 14, 2006

Big Brother Blues

Firstly, can I state CATEGORICALLY, that I do not watch Big Brother!!!

Whilst having my hair cut (thanks Angel - nice job luv), she started spouting about how tonight was eviction night and how she was hurrying home to watch it.

I mentioned I didn't watch it and how it was just a poor social experiment in place to test the breaking point of every misplaced, misguided, borderline head case in the house. She agreed......kind of...

This led to her talking about some contestant named Shaz.....(something), who was a 'bit of a nutta', who at one stage was on suicide watch.

I, (wittily I think), replied ".....what, the viewers watch to see how and when he's going to neck himself...."

She replied, "No, they watch to stop him from doing it".

I dont think she got my joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home