Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Brighton, Beards, Bellisimo!!!!!

Well, so far Brighton has proved to be quite fun. It's a place that definitely appeals to me. It has a big gay community which always suggests a tolerant open-minded population. It has a hippy culture which I love as well. Dread locks, vegetarian shoe shops (yes....you heard me right), organic cafe's. I'm completely in my element. I could see myself flinging convention aside and setting up shop in an eco-friendly house, growing my own vegetables and wearing tie dye.

And some of the men. What can I say. I've developed a new found love for the beard. I found a cafe in one of the backstreets. Fabulous coffee and an Italian barrista that is just to die for. Cheeky smile, fiery personality......dark looks...dark eyes....hmmmmmmm. If only I lived here. I think I would make it my mission to be THE regular there, establishing lock-in rights and hopefully winning a date or two with Mr Italy.

But I head back to London tomorrow so I have one more chance to look into those eyes and say.."one americano with milk please".......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home