Thursday, August 17, 2006

When Will I Ever learn?

Probably will piss off any male readers, but I really wonder if I need someone to beat some sense into me.

Preston has a formula for meeting men. It goes something like this.

Meet someone......stupidly think he's great.....ridiculously think that he thinks about ANYONE other than himself....convince myself he's half-decent......end up wondering what went wrong.

So....I am convinced that I am predisposed to only meet guys who are:

Emotional cripples

Sexually selfish

Game players

Emotionally unavailable (fine line between that and cripples)

Arrogant shitheads

So I'm hearing the thud of many a male jaw dropping. I'm sure if a few of you lobbied me with supporting statements proving that all men aren't bastards, then I may reconsider.

At the moment, I'm thinking I've just cornered the market in crud.

Actually, I think I'm pissed off I even wasted precious time on these turds.

But have no fear (well men maybe)...Preston is an optimist! Preston is a romantic deep down.Preston thinks there is a chance she may meet someone who isn't on par with excrement. Someone who is nice even. Someone with a sense of humour. Someone who doesn't HAVE ISSUES.

I mean really! C'mon! There's gotta be someone.....anyone....hello...is anyone there...is anyone listening.........humph.................................................

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger thermalsatsuma said...

There will be somebody for you out there somewhere ~hugs~

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Something tells me you're one of the good one's Neil......thanks

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

I haven't talked to you for a few days. . . wa' 'appened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home