Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ground Control To Major Wrong!

Apparently, the most dangerous time when flying is on take off and landing.

If I could use that analogy in terms of my love life, then I would have to agree with this.

The amount of carnage at the end of my relationship runway is amazing. And folks, you all know I'm talking about take off.

The last guy? Didn't clear check-in.....at 39, he lived with his parents still....

Guy before that? Had so much excess baggage (a shrink, 3 cats and an estranged wife), the plane couldn't take off...

Guy before that was like sitting next to the hairy, fat sweaty talker guy - as soon as we landed my seat belt was off and there was an imprint of my silhouette (running) carved through the fuselage.

A couple had to make emergency landings due to running outta fuel.

At least 5 were subject to cancellation due to poor weather conditions.

And now, with all the extra security surrounding check in, I can only expect more troubled times ahead.

Wow, I know I've been harping on about guys lately but it's a hot topic when your not 'getting any'.

Thought for the day: Retrospect is just one's inner voice saying 'I told u so.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home