Wednesday, December 13, 2006

God - Courtney Love is presenting a British Comedy award???

And Charlotte Church just won it??

Am I in the twilight zone? Shit. So, I'm lying on the lounge for the 3rd day in a row after being knocked sideways by the flu. I have had the TV on for company. I feel like I'm sleeping with the enemy. Hour after hour of brain-numbing crap, topped off with the comedy awards.

So, an update for my regular listeners since I haven't written for a while. My job is so stressful, I feel like my head may explode, my knee has blown up again, I have been placed in a 'at risk' group for glaucoma (after 3 hrs of tests) and am now on eye drops for life.....oh and it seem it seems I have found love....

What I hear you say. A bit quiet about that one I hear you say. Well, don't wanna jinx it but it does seem to be going swimmingly. Witty, smart, goodlooking, sweet....enough about me....ok...he is too.

Reason for me to love him: I'm laid up on the lounge at a DEFCON 2 viral outbreak...when my dearest IM's me asking how I am and if I have anything for it (meaning drugs!). I reply none.He came to me in his lunch break (works near Liverpool St and I live in Balham) to bring me medication, soup and juice.

Reason I may need to kick his ass: As he's approaching the flat he rings me....I remind him of my house number and tell him to be careful as I look like a horror. He replies "Nevermind darling, I'll try and act surprised".

Now I gotta love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home